Friday 29 October 2010

Juno


Below is a re-creation of the film opening of Juno.

Rough Cut
As you can see in this footage that there are several errors. One thing that is very noticable is the way that the music carries on playing whilst the footage is finished, when doing my final cut I will focus on muting the audio so that it looks like a cleaner oiece of footage.

Another error which I have noticed is that you can here the director shouting the word action while footage is taking place. In the final cut I will be sure to fade this out to create a cleaner cut.

The good thing about this cut is that it uses most of the shots used in the actual footage such as low angle shots, Point of view shot, tracking etc.

One error that automatically caught m eye was the fact that the character was laughing whilst doing one of the shots, in the future I will be sure to retake the scene until we get it correct. For the final cut, I will consider cartoonising the entire footage to hide this.

In the final cut I will add the titles which are shown in the film.

Final Cut



No comments:

Post a Comment