Wednesday 19 January 2011

My Involvement in the project so far

In our group, each one of us were allocated a role or a job to complete by a certain time. My role was to direct and film the shots to perfection. I also created the storyboard to work out what shots I was going to use for each action taken forth by the character.

I have played a significant role in the production part of the opening, as I decided on the positioning of each character and the lighting and I also directed the characters on how they should act and their body language towards one another.

I decided on what certification the movie should have, this was done by checking the regulations for each age certification so that it would be approved for the correct aged audience. However, this meant that a significant number of people would have been ruled out of the audience which meant that the film would have had made a lower profit. So this was a very tough decision to make.

Now we have to edit our footage, as we have finished filming. We will create a rough cut to show the rought editing the main concept bout our film opening and we will now focus on creating a production company logo and the soundtrack as well as the titles for our opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment