Sunday 12 December 2010

Analysing the Exemplar Blog

http://cmdiplomayasmin.blogspot.com/

This blog is very successful as it includes and illustrates the students entire
journey. She includes even the little things such as the test shots and the weather forecast.  She continues to add detail in all her posts. You can clearly see that she has put a huge amount of dedication in her work. She has included many clips which have influenced her final outcome, however she has included very little analysis. I will add more influences to my blog to relate to my final outcome.

The blog tells me that I can attempt to create something like this for my own coursework depending whether I dedicate myself to acheive such a clear and clean blog.  Looking at this blog clearly shows me that I haven't been working as hard as I should be and I will use this blog as a template and I will refer to it aswell as the tasks I have been set by my teacher.

Targets I will complete by 16/12/10
Target 1: Re-do the storyboard
Target 2: Create a graphical copy of audience feedback
Target 3: Focus on figuring out what title sequence wl be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment